Teething sucks! Help it suck less by giving the two best surfaces, silicone + wood! Add some Michigan love and you may just have perfection! Silicone beads provide a soft but firm surface to relieve sore and achy gums. The wooden rings make for a beautiful rattle noise - Think rainmaker! This easy to grab rattle is the perfect first baby toy!
Enjoy watching baby learn to shake and feel the different textures. Send some smiles + Michigan love to with this handcrafted teething rattle.
Newly released silicone camo beads provide the perfect Northern Michigan touch. Leave child’s name in note section at checkout.
• Easy to grab by small hands
• Helps infants develop fine motor skills
• Easy to clean
• Simple but pleasing look
• Michigan Rattles come in handcrafted Kraft boxes, clear sleeve and all information. Simple Rattle comes in a bag perfect for gifting and on the go travel
• Naturally anti-bacterial beech wood
• Buttery soft food grade silicone beads
• CPSC Safety Certified
• Rattles measures roughly 3.75"x 3.75" - 4'' x 4'' depending on rattle. Paci clip measures roughly 8" from end to end.
• Locally sourced beech wood Michigan ring measures 1.5'' x 2''
• Premium beech wood beads - rubbed with organic coconut oil
• Our products are made durable and each one is pull tested before packaging
• Michigan Rattles comes in high end handcrafted box perfect for gifting.
• Our products are durable and each one is “pull tested” before packaging
• Please visit the “Safety + Care” tab for detailed information on the materials we use and how to care for them.
Wash before first use. It is recommended you spot clean our products with a soapy cloth, rinse and pat dry, focusing on metal/wood items. Never submerge wood or metal items in water. If wood is looking dry, rub with coconut oil or beeswax. Never leave baby unattended with this product.
KEEP IN MIND,
Due to the nature of these products, they should be regularly checked for stability before play. If damage has occurred, discard immediately.
Ages 0-18 months